Wednesday, July 2, 2008

MY NEW HOUSE IN JORDAN!!

Hey everyone. Yes I have moved to South Jordan. I know, I cant believe it either. We left Monday night around nine thirty and arrived on Tuesday at two in the morning! We like it here. In our community it has a community garden, water park, a ton of parks and a community center and pool' all within walking distance :). And there is a shopping district just down the street. There are alot of houses around here . I haven't made any friends yet,but it is only my second day here, but I hope I do. I'll tell you a little about the house. It has four bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths ,a den, lots of living space and it has an unfinished basement that hopefully one day will be finished! I have my own room and the girls are sharing for now. I am tired of unpacking, but in the end it will all be good. Who knows mabye we'll come back to Cedar or Vegas.
WE MISS AND LOVE YOU ALL. (please) COME AND VISIT
<3>

No comments: