Monday, June 16, 2008

my suprise going away party!

On Saturday Ellie and I were going to our friend's, Brittany and Courtney's, to help babysit, but was i wrong. It was really a surprise going away party that they had some how was planned in one day. I was in shock! It was so much fun. We ate dinner (hot dogs and chips) and then we watched movies and roasted marshmallows and hung out. It was the best thing anybody could have done for me and Ellie.
I love everybody that helped, so i just want to say thank you to
Brittany, Courtney, Cj, Michael, Kinzi, Marci Mitchel, Jared and Savannah. Thanks guys!!!!!
Roma

Pic #1 Courtnay being a model
Pic #2 me and Britt
Pic #3 my going away candy card
PIc #4 Kinzi, Marci and Ellie
Pic #5 Mike and Cj
Pic #6 Me and Savannah



































No comments: