Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Forgetting and forgetting




Hey Everone!
I feel like a horrible sister. Why?
Well I kinda sorta forgot Sages Birthday. It was yesterday. March 3rd.
I didnt actually relize it was her birthday untill i got home from a friends house that night and she said to me.
"Geuss what Roma!"

To which i replied "what?"

"We went to Ihop"

"Huh? why didnt anyone tell me this. i am starving."

" Me and Ellie went with daddy."

"um ok?"

" And im getting a bike!"

" why? its not your birthday"

" IT IS MY BIRTHDAY!"

So yeah i kinda forgot. Even though she has been talking about it for weeks and has been begging my mom to plan her party since January by saying "MY BIRTHDAY IT SO CLOSE!!"
Its ok i forget my birthday half the time anyway (not a lie!)
Sorry Sage!!!!
Its ok though you still have your bike.
And your halfway cooked french toast.