Tuesday, February 3, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things

1# My nail polish obsession.
this week i have gone crazy with my nail polish. painting my nails differnt colors every day.



#2. Movie's
I cant name every movie that i just luv. but i can name my favorite "OLD" time movies.





Pillow talk.
i first saw this one when 6 and loved it ever since.






Roman holiday.
I only liked this one because it said Roman and as a little girl i was estatic that somone said roma





#3 The Titanic.
so even though all the books that i have read on the Titanic scare the heebie jeebies out of me and made me never want to go on a big boat ever i am totally i love with those books. all the things that everyone went through and how stupid the owners of the boat where by not smart and didnt put enough life boats on the boats causing almost a 3rd of the people on board to die because the boat is suppousedd to be "unsinkable." although i have yet to see the movie in wich Leonardo DiCaprio dies (not that sad. sorry Leo)








#4. Christen Chenoweth
My all time favorite broadway actress. she has been in one of the biggest broadway musicales ever (Wicked)





#5.My Family